You may exchange your order if:
How to report a defective product?
- The item delivered does not match the order criteria as stated upon checkout (product is different
to what is showed on invoice)
- If a product is defective and written notice of the defect is given to Merryfair within the Applicable
Warranty Period, then Merryfair at its option will either repair or replace the defective product with
a comparable component or product.
When will my product be repaired?
- The customer has to write to the customer service team (dom[email protected]) with photographs
of the defective item
- Please include your invoice, order number as well as photographs/videos showing a) the product, b)
the damaged part, c) copy of the invoice
In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective
materials, we will repair or exchange the product as needed. Our team will be with you within 14
working days to rectify the problem from the date the report has been filed. If the product defect
requires the product parts to be exchanged, this process might take up to 30 working days depending
on the area you live and the time it may take for your product to be repaired.
Returning a wrong order?
- Upon delivery, you will be required to acknowledge a Delivery Order form to ensure that you have
received and accepted the goods. Once you have signed the Delivery Order, you will not be allowed to
return or exchange the goods unless there are any defects which is covered by our Warranty.
- In the event that the delivered item does not match the order criteria based on your invoice during
checkout, we will exchange the product within 7 working days.
- The returned item(s) must be in its original unused condition. (Item that has been worn, used or
altered will not be accepted for exchange).
- In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective
materials, we will repair or exchange the product as needed.
- We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable. Merryfair
does not offer a cash refund option at the moment.